The Annual Conference of the Canadian Association for the Study of Discourse and Writing-l’Association canadienne de rédactologie (CASDW-ACR)
Seeking Connections/Recognizing Divergence: Reckonings and Re-imaginings in Canadian Discourse and Writing Studies Today
À la recherche de liens/reconnaître la divergence : calculs et réimaginations dans le discours canadien et les études d’écriture aujourd’hui
May 28 to May 30, 2023
York University, Toronto, ON
Hybrid Conference (in-person with live streaming)
Call for Proposals
The CASDW23 Call for proposals are now available here: 2023 Call for Proposals (English) / Appel de communications (en français)
Proposals are due by January 15, 2023.
Submissions are to be made using the submission form. More information for submitting proposals is available below.
How to submit a proposal
To submit your proposal, create a PDF of an anonymized version, including the title and full proposal text. Submit your proposal by completing this submission form and attaching the PDF.
The submission form will request the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The title of your proposal
- Your status as student, faculty member, or independent scholar, and any university you are
- affiliated with
- Whether you plan to present in person or remotely
- (Optional) Whether you are a student who identifies as Black, Indigenous, or as a person of colour, so that we may plan to waive your conference registration fee
- (Optional) Whether you will require certain accommodations in order to present and participate in the Q&A discussion